with this information, NTK Europe S.p.A. (hereinafter also “NTK”, “the Company” and “the Owner”) intends to describe, in compliance with Art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 “Regulations concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereinafter the EU Reg.), the management methods adopted by the Company with reference to the processing and to the protection of personal data provided by its suppliers as “interested in processing”. The EU Reg. provides, indeed, that those who process personal data are required to inform the person concerned about the data processed and the qualifying elements such treatment which, in any case, must take place according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the personal confidentiality and the inalienable rights of the subjects concerned.
We therefore provide the following information.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is NTK Europe S.p.A., based in 25030 – Brandico (BS), Via Einaudi, n. 2, Tax Code / P. VAT: 03393230176, Tel. 030.9789301, Fax 030.9780073.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The data collected by the Data Controller are only common personal data (example: personal data, company they belong to, accounting data, bank details, sales report data, e-mail addresses, etc.).
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data requested by the Owner is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract of which you are a part. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- a) activities preliminary to the conclusion of the contract;
- b) activities related to the execution of the contract, such as processing, operational and management requirements – within the limits established by laws or regulations – necessary for the operational and administrative activity of the Company, or legal obligations connected to civil, fiscal and accounting regulations , administrative management of the relationship, fulfillment of any contractual obligations, support and technical information regarding the products and services covered by the report;
- c) needs of a fiscal nature, payment of the service / product supplied and application of laws and regulations in general.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
Failure to provide data for the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and c) will make it impossible to conclude and execute the contract between the parties.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and will include all the operations envisaged by art. 4, n. 2), EU Reg. (Collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction of the data) necessary for the processing in question, including the communication to the subjects listed in the following point “Communication of data”. Data profiling activities are not carried out.
The data will be recorded and stored both in paper and computer files, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and with organizational systems related to the purposes of the processing. Furthermore, to protect the data from destruction or loss (even accidental) as well as to guarantee its integrity and confidentiality (even against unauthorized access or disclosure) and in general to ensure the rights of the data subject, the Data Controller has adopted technical and organizational security measures, in accordance with the provisions of the EU Reg. (with particular reference to articles 24, 32 and 35).
The personal data you provided may be communicated:
- in a business environment, to subjects authorized to process data pursuant to art. 29 EU Reg., According to the respective competence profile and for the purposes indicated above. Among these subjects there are administrative body as well as the employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller regardless of the existing relationship (eg administrated, interns, etc.) who, for the performance of the assigned tasks, need to process personal data;
- to parties external to NTK, appointed for this purpose as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg.;
- to subjects who need to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and the owner, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (for example, credit institutions are mentioned);
- to subjects who can access the data pursuant to the provisions of the law or regulation
DIFFUSION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
The personal data referred to the purposes of points a), b), c) will not be disseminated or transferred outside the national territory.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, except for what has been imposed for administrative-accounting purposes, ie for a maximum limit of 10 years for the sole purpose of fulfilling the obligations deriving from legal obligations.
PLACE OF DATA STORAGE
Personal data will be stored at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any case within the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The data subject to whom the personal data refer has the right to request and obtain, at any time, from the Data Controller, access (Article 15 of EU Reg.), Rectification (Article 16 EU Reg.) And cancellation (right to be forgotten) (art. 17 EU Reg.) of personal data. The interested party is also recognized the right to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 EU Reg.), The right to the portability of the same (Article 20 EU Reg.) As well as the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation). In any case, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 EU Reg., Or to take the appropriate judicial seats pursuant to art. 79, EU Reg. If it considers that the processing of personal data related to him has occurred in violation of the provisions of the EU Reg.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
You can exercise the rights of the aforementioned person at any time by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com; a fax to 030.9780073 or a registered letter a.r. to NTK Europe S.p.A. single-member, Via Luigi Einaudi, n. 2, 25030 – Brandico (BS).
Thank you for your collaboration,
Brandico (BS), 28/08/2019
NTK Europe S.p.A.